Saturday, December 27, 2014

[sponsored review] MU Mieux Collagen MU Nutrition+ by Mary Chia

I LOVEEE collagen supplements. But they're out of my budget. I spend all my money on food. And my dog. =X So thank you for this sponsor!


A bottle a day for youthful & supple skin!

MU Nutrition+ is a revolutionary new line of nutrition dietary supplements brought to you by MU. This range is designed to address common concerns such as:
  • Pre-mature aging due to loss of collagen and key vitamins for skin and organs
  • Improve body’s detoxification abilities
  • Enhance gastro-intestinal health by introducing beneficent bacteria (Probiotics)
  • Improve overall metabolism and blood circulation
  • Block/displace excess fat, sugars and carbohydrates consumed through daily diet
  • Enhance overall organ functions
  • Increase energy levels and vitality
  • Improve immunity
Start taking care of your health now! Cos health is wealth! =)

Directions for use: Just drink lah! Lol. Recommended to chill first and drink at night. I never chill though. Still taste very nice! Very fruity and yummy! Bet it'll taste even better when chilled.

Each box contains 8 bottles so that's 8 days. But results are usually seen in 2-3 weeks so I won't pretend that my skin is miraculously better after only 8 days. Although I do *think* that it looks slightly better. Hahaha okay never mind. You try for yourself okay?

Sample Store Exclusive! Get ONE (1) box of MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink @ only S$88 (UPS$108) with BONUS PERKS! Complimentary Collagen Facial worth UPS$145/each for the first 100 readers. You guys will be entitled to the above exclusive promo by quoting my name and 'Sample Store Exclusive' at Mary Chia / Urban Homme outlets island-wide.. Call 1800 250 2001 for redemption. Promo valid from 1 Feb - 31 Mar 2015.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...