Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fun at East Coast Park

It's been ages since I last bought the silly girl out (besides going to the vet). So 2 weeks ago, I decided to bring her to East Coast Park! And a grooming session after that, so I was all prepared to get her wet and dirty. 

East Coast Park

Look at that face! She must have known we're not going to the vet. XD


We wanted to go to Tanjong Beach at Sentosa actually. But SSD complained it was too far, so we had to settle for ECP. Didn't dare to let her off leash so I suppose she couldn't have a lot of fun running around. Still, it's her second time on grass (sorry I have tick-phobia) so I guess that's a compromise? Lol.


Brought her down to the beach and tried to lead her into the water. She wanted to follow me but was freaked out by the waves. So sad. I'm hoping she can one day learn to play and enjoy herself in water but judging by the frequency I can bring her out, I guess I can only hope for it. *sigh*

We rented a double bike too! It was surprisingly affordable at $15 for 2 hours. Got an additional big basket ($2) for the silly girl. It fit quite snugly but it was tilted at an angle so she was clinging on for dear life in an awkward position. Looked pretty uncomfortable I must say. She's probably traumatized for life lol. No more cycling then!

Her face when we stopped for a rest.


Not very pleased eh? =X Here we are waiting for SSD to return the bike. It was so cooling and comfortable with the sea breeze; she almost fell asleep. ^^ (You can see she only got her paws wet lmao.)


Grooming @ Furbabies

Dropped her off for a basic grooming and milk spa session at Furbabies! One, because it was nearby. Two, because it was more affordable. And three, because I wanted to see Max the standard poodle! =D Still as cute as ever.

Went off to Nex for dinner and went back to pick her up. Only took about an hour! Nice. And she smelt absolutely wonderful. I don't know what magic Laureen used, but it's been 2 weeks and her fur is still as lovely. Still smells so nice too! Almost didn't feel like bathing her. =X

Hopefully we'll get another outing and/or spa session before CNY. *cross paws*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...