Sunday, June 29, 2014

[sponsored review] MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask

Sample Store must have known I was going through a very stressed period recently. My (very nice) manager had just left last month and in came a new one to replace him. No idea which rubbish dump they picked him up from. All I know is, he's a complete asshole and has officially pissed off every single one in the company, me bearing the brunt of it cos I have to cover his duties. FML.

Anyway, they sent me four boxes of these eye masks. Each box contains 5 masks and I received one Lavender, one Rose, one Chamomile, and one unscented. It's a revolutionary patented new product that relieves, relaxes and brightens eyes in just 10 minutes! Great for people like me who have to stare at the computer screen for long hours everyday.


Initially I thought it was like those facial masks, wet and dripping with essence (:X). I tried the lavender one the same night I received them, and when I opened it, I was surprised to find something similar to those travel night masks. There are also ear loops so that the mask will fit snugly on your eyes without falling off.

I put it on and you know what? IT STARTED HEATING UP!! Gradually of course. But it was nice and comfortable, with a subtle soothing lavender scent in the air. So comfy that I fell asleep lol.

Supposedly it will heat up to 40 degrees Celsius (I didn't think it was this hot actually), and the steam produced from the heat moistens the skin area around the eye, relieving tired eyes.  Here's a short clip to demonstrate the heat/steam.


So far I've tried all the 4 varieties and my favorite is the lavender. I always fall asleep using that. Oops.

For more information on this amazing product, do check out Kao's website. You can request for samples there, and also from Sample Store! Alternatively, you can get them at $6.50 per box at Guardian and Watsons outlets. How convenient!

MegRhythm is also having an Instagram contest, where 10 lucky winners will get to walk away with a Relaxation kit worth $50! Here's how to win.
  1. Follow @MegRhythmSG on Instagram.
  2. Share a photo of yourself using #MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask in the most unique position and tell us what you like about them MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask.
  3. Tag @MegRhythmSG & hashtag #MegRhythm in your caption.
Contest ends 31 July 2014, 2359 hours. Winners will be selected and announced via MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask Instagram on 7 August 2014. Good luck all~!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...