Saturday, October 26, 2013

[sponsored review] *New* Hada Labo Hydrating 'Light' Lotion

From the brand that brought you the bestselling hydrating lotion in Japan (and now Singapore), Hada Labo introduces a new 'light' hydrating lotion. It's specially formulated for me! Sort of.
  • For oily, combination or acne-prone skin
  • Lighter texture that is non-sticky and refreshing
  • Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic acid with different sizes of molecules to moisturize skin from surface to deep within
  • pH balanced
  • Low irritation with no added fragrance, colors and oil


By lotion, they mean toner, so naturally the texture is more watery. It definitely feels 'lighter' and much less sticky than the one I previously reviewed. I don't seem to smell anything either. Absorption is good, and my skin feels smooth and soft after that. This is really good! I like! (P/s. I'm not saying the rest aren't good; just that this is more suited to my skin type. ^^)

It's available only at Watsons, for $22.90 (170ml). BUT! You can redeem your FREE 1-week supply of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion here! Redemption starts 29th Oct.

On a side note, Sample Store recently revamped their website and along came new packaging! Samples and stuff now come in a pretty, plastic (rain all you want now), ZIP-LOCK bag! It's reusable and I'm so gonna bring it on my Taiwan trip. No more spilling in my nice nice bag. ^^v

 

Can't believe it's 2 days to our ROM! And 2.5 days to our Taiwan trip! Stressed about the former, excited about the latter. Hope everything turns out right!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...